WAIVER OF LIABILITY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All payments are due 30 days before the retreat begins. If booked within the 30 day time period, payment must be made in full at time of booking.
In the event that you need to cancel, you must let us know 8 weeks in advance.
If you cancel up to 8 weeks before the retreat or teacher training, you will receive a 50% refund minus your non-refundable deposit and a 12% cancellation processing fee. In special occasions, you may transfer your funds to another retreat.
No refunds for cancellations within 8 weeks of the retreat or teacher training.
All deposits are non-refundable, and only in special occasions may be transferrable.
Should Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga cancel an event, you may transfer your registration to a future retreat of your choice (price differences in retreats will need to be accounted for).
Should Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga postpone an event, your registration will be transferred to the postponement date.
No transfers between retreats, trainings, and/or workshops unless specially noted.
No transfers of registrations between attendees.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption of any program due to circumstances beyond the control of the program.
I am aware that I may be included in photographs taken at any Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga event that may be used on www.ashlynbugbee.com and associated social media websites.
To protect your investment, we require that you purchase travel insurance that includes the provision of “cancellation for any reason”. This will need to be purchased at the time of your deposit payment as most travel insurance companies will only offer this provision for a limited period of time. For international retreats, we will require that you submit proof of insurance to us.
I understand I am responsible for my own peace of mind and insurance if I want to have it and that my current health insurance may or may not cover me in foreign countries.
- Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga cannot be responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage of property, or disruption of any program due to circumstances beyond their control.
-Student will receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
-Each student will represent and warrant that s/he is physically fit and has no medical condition that would prevent full participation in the Yoga Teacher Trainings, Intensives, Retreats and/or Workshops.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga classes, meditation, ect on retreat with Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- While best efforts will be taken to ensure shared rooms are not co-ed, same sex accommodations are not guaranteed.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in retreats, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge any covenant not to sue Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
COVID-19 POLICY & GUIDELINES
In the unlikely event, should a resurgence of pandemic occur, this training will be postponed to a later date. Participants will have the option to either:
a) receive a 50% refund, minus nonrefundable deposit and processing fees;
b) transfer your credit to the postponed date of training; or
c) select a different Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga retreat to transfer the funds.
We have carefully taken into consideration the latest CDC changes and recommendations regarding COVID-19, and are aligning our practices with this guidance. The latest CDC Recommendations state that for vaccinated individuals:
- Face masks are no longer required indoors or outdoors
- Social distancing is no longer required indoors or outdoors
- Individuals may travel freely
While we encourage vaccination before participating in our in-person offering, we will not require proof of vaccination. This decision is based on a foundation of trust that participants will make responsible choices in line with CDC guidelines and requirements. If CDC guidance changes or transmission occurs at Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga events these practices may change. Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga will not hold liability should transmission of any illness occur during our retreats. We do ask that you practice integrity, and be mindful and respectful of the preference of all participants.
Ashlyn Bugbee Yoga works to insure your satisfactory experience. Bring your concerns directly to her and be proactive and open minded about solutions. Ashlyn’s role is to facilitate so that everyone can enjoy his/ her time on retreat.